ACH Casinos Pennsylvania
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1000 + $25 in Free Play
21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. T&Cs apply
100% Free Bet up to $512
100% Free Bet up to $512$10 bonus cash upon registration Enter promo code DOUBLETAKE and receive a 100% deposit match bonus, up to $512 for your first two deposits (total of $512 bonus cash is available).There is a one time playthrough, user must play through their bonus cash one time before it is eligible to be withdrawn
100% Welcome Bonus up to $500 + $10 Free
Terms & conditions apply. 21+
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1500 + $10 Free Credits
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER. 21+. NJ, WV and PA only. Only for DK Casino games. Eligibility restrictions apply. Full terms apply
100% Welcome Bonus up to $250
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler. Only 1x Wager Applies, Playable in PA Only. First Deposit Bonus may only be claimed once per person across all Rivers and SugarHouse websites. 21+. T&C Apply
How Does ACH Work?
ACH is a system that facilitates electronic payments across the United States. It has been run by the National Automated Clearing House Association since the 1970s and is used for payrolls, tax bills and other payments. But in recent years, ACH is gaining popularity as a method of online casino bank transfer deposit.
Essentially, the ACH network works like a central hub, allowing your bank to send money to the casino’s bank. You never have to use your card details, and deposits are cleared within the day.
You can also send e-checks across the web using your bank account and the ACH. E-check companies such as VIP Preferred are accepted at many top PA casino sites. All you need to make a transfer is your driver’s license number, your bank’s routing number and your bank account number.
How We Picked the Best ACH Casinos in PA
At TopPACasinos.com, we only select the very best ACH deposit casino sites for you. All sites go through a rigorous testing process before they make it onto our recommended list. Among the things we consider:
Good Licensing and Reputation: Online gambling is relatively new in Pennsylvania, but that doesn’t mean casinos should be poorly run. We check that all PA sites have the proper licensing and are partnered with legitimate land-based operators. You will not find any illegal offshore casinos recommended here.
Excellent Game Variety: After making an online casino ACH deposit, you want access to the best games around. That’s why we explore every lobby to check the variety of online slots, table games and jackpots. Casinos should boast dozens of slots and table games to give you a wide choice, whatever your tastes.
Fast Payouts Every Time: It’s great to win real money playing your favorite slots and table games. But waiting days for a withdrawal is a pain. All of our top-rated ACH deposit casino websites have quick cash-outs so you can get your funds within a few days.
Great Customer Support: If you run into problems, good customer service can make the difference. We test all PA casinos to make sure their live chat staff is knowledgeable and their phone support friendly and responsive.
How to Deposit Money at Online Casinos Using ACH
Making an online casino bank transfer deposit is simple and quick. The process only takes a few minutes, but you will need some information at the ready.
ACH Bank Transfer
Online banking deposits are easy with an ACH transfer. All you need is your online banking username and password to complete a transaction. Many PA banks will let you use ACH, and the minimum deposit limits are low.
- Find the ACH/Online Banking option in the cashier menu.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit. You can also enter a bonus code at this point if the casino prompts you.
- Select your bank from the list available.
- Enter your online bank username/ID and passcode.
- Sign in and complete the payment
VIP Preferred e-check
Many legal PA casinos like Unibet now accept VIP Preferred. VIP Preferred is an online e-check service that lets you move funds direct from your bank account. It’s just like writing a physical check, and it’s accepted at more than 500 casinos and gambling sites in the United States.
- To use an e-check, select the method from the menu in the Cashier.
- Enter your driver’s license number, bank routing number and bank account number. This will get you enrolled with VIP Preferred.
- Enter the amount of cash you want to transfer. Limits vary, but generally you can deposit between $20 and $50,000 a day.
- Hit the Submit button and deposit funds into your gambling account. e-checks are usually processed by the next day.
How to Make a Casino Withdrawal with ACH
It’s also possible to make withdrawals at an ACH online casino. The process is fast, and you can usually access your winnings in a matter of days.
- Click on the Cashier tab
- Select the ACH/e-check or VIP Preferred option
- Enter the amount you want to cash out. You must have the funds available in order to cash them out.
- Click Submit to send funds to your bank account.
- You may also have to provide a form of photo ID and a utility bill to complete the transaction. This is to prevent fraud and confirm identification.
- Withdrawal requests at an ACH deposit casino usually take 3-5 business days to process. Cash-outs can also take longer at weekends.
Who Can Use ACH for Casino Deposits?
Finding an ACH online casino is easy. But it’s important to have the right credentials if you want to make this kind of online casino bank transfer deposit.
You must be 21 or over to make an ACH deposit online. You must also hold a current bank account from an approved US bank. The account must have sufficient funds so that deposits aren’t rejected.
Under PA gaming law, you will usually be asked to provide some form of ID to complete your transaction. This is easy to do, and some casino sites have a special upload tool where you can drag and drop documents. You can also upload ID documents via the customer support chatbox.
Advantages of Using ACH at Online Casinos
PA gamblers now have plenty of choices for casino banking, so why does ACH fit the bill? There are many pluses to an online casino ACH deposit, but here are our top reasons.
High Acceptance Rates: ACH transfers often get a high acceptance rate at PA casinos. As long as you use a PA bank that allows gambling transactions, your deposit will always be processed.
Never Use Your Credit Card: Many credit card providers still won’t process transactions for gambling sites even though it is completely legal. The issue is with banks and not with the casinos. With an ACH online casino transaction, you don’t need to worry. Leave your card in your wallet and avoid declined payments. You can also avoid the high fees associated with credit cards.
Low Fees Every Time: It’s often free to make a payment at an ACH deposit casino. The casino will never charge, and your bank fees will be low if you are transferring US dollars. Fees are certainly higher when using a credit card.
Quick Deposit Times: An online casino ACH deposit can instantly appear in your gambling account. That’s quicker than some other methods, such as a personal check.
High Maximum Limits: ACH transfers usually carry a wide range of limits. You can transfer as little as $20, but top limits can be as high as $50,000. You can also withdraw up to $250,000 a day, depending on the casino. It makes ACH the method of choice for many high rollers.
Disadvantages to Using ACH at Online Casinos
An online casino ACH deposit isn’t the right solution for everyone. Here are a few reasons you might want to use a different method, such as the prepaid Play+ card or an e-wallet.
Minimum Deposit Limits: With an ACH transfer, you normally have to deposit at least $20. That can be high compared to the $5 or $10 bottom limits on PayPal or Neteller transactions.
Bank Fees: Bank charges are usually low when using ACH, but they can be higher than if you use an e-wallet or prepaid card. ACH transfer fees vary between US banks but many won’t charge if you are making online payments.
Long Waiting Times for Withdrawals: You will often have to wait up to 7 business days for your ACH withdrawal. That compares poorly with e-wallets, which have a processing period of 1-2 days.
Not All PA Banks Action ACH Deposits: Not every bank in Pennsylvania accepts bank transfers, so you may have to use an alternative method like a check, Play+ or e-wallet.
How to Choose the Best ACH Casino
There are a growing number of top PA casinos to choose from. Online gambling is still relatively new in the state, but it’s possible to play hundreds of great slots and casino games on your computer or mobile device.
At our best-rated PA casinos, you can play games from a range of reputable software providers. Games are independently tested before they hit the virtual casino floor to ensure fairness. You can play table games from as little as $0.10 or try your luck against a real dealer in the live casino.
Best of all, you can earn a real money bonus when you sign up. Make a quick ACH transfer and claim a welcome bonus such as a 100% first deposit match up to $1000. The top casinos also award free spins on popular slots to help give your bankroll a lift.
With TopPACasinos.com, we only recommend the very best sites that allow an online casino ACH deposit. Transfer funds direct from your bank account and get started with our top-rated gambling sites.
Can I use ACH at all online casinos?
- Most legal PA casinos now accept ACH transactions.
Are there any fees using ACH?
- Fees vary depending on your bank, so check with your provider first. Many PA banks won’t charge a transfer fee when using ACH.
What happens if I have insufficient funds using ACH?
- The deposit will be declined if you don’t have enough funds in your checking account. You will be asked to select a different payment method.
How much can I deposit per day using ACH?
- Some PA casinos allow you to transfer up to $50,000 a day using ACH.
What are the withdrawal and deposit transfer times using ACH?
- An online casino ACH deposit can be instant but allow up to a day for the funds to arrive. Withdrawal times can range between 3 and 5 business days.
Can I still get deposit bonuses using ACH?
- Yes. Enter the promo code when you open your casino account. Make an online casino bank transfer deposit and you will be awarded bonus funds.
Is ACH safe to use at online casinos?
- Yes. Your payments are protected by the same security protocols used by your bank.
What is ACH’s customer support information?
- ACH payments in the US are overseen by NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association). In the case of problems, contact your local bank. For e-check ACH processor VIP Preferred, contact 1-800-500-1973.
What other casino payment options are available in PA?
- In addition to ACH, you can use a host of payment options at PA casinos, including Play+, PayPal, Neteller, e-checks, cash at a partner brick-and-mortar casino cage, credit/debits cards (with limited success) and PayNearMe, where you deposit cash in person at your participating 7-Elevens or CVS pharmacies and use the voucher to fund your account.